2012 Volvo S60 Consumer Review: Got it over the Audi A4

2012 Volvo S60 Sedan - Consumer Review

Got it over the Audi A4
By mklay on

2012 Volvo S60 T5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6A)

Over the past 15 years, I've owned Audi's. Yea, I know, the BMW 3 series is best, but for me I liked Audi.

Prior to getting my "wonderful" 2013 S60 T5, Audi gave me a new 2013 A4 2.0 T (w) premium package to use for three days, while my A3 was being fixed.

Needing a new car & my recent experience with the A4, it gave me a good reference point/comparison to the S60. Anyway, for "me/myself & I", the Volvo S60 T5 was "much better" than the A4 for city and highway driving. Also, it handled very good (not as good as the Germans, but good enough) and provided better steering feel, a more solid feel/smoother ride, quieter cabin, better seats, and "just enough" power to have some fun.

Fantastic Value. Plenty of power for the real roads of life. Great seats, driving experience and quiet cabin. Also, the S60 is a bit more rare/unique here in So Cal, with almost every other car being either a BMW, Audi or Benz. Bottom line "regardless of price" the S60 is one great car!!!

The S60 should come "standard" with a rear view camera, because of its rear blind spot, which I'm still getting used to

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review