Beautiful Vehicle
By piplanih on
2012 Volvo S60 T5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6A)
Bought my first Volvo couple of weeks back. The exterior really wowed me initially when I saw this car at the Minneapolis Auto Show during the Fall of 2011. In my mind, the looks are only half a step behind the Audi A7 (which costs 2x the volvo) and better than BMW or MB. The interior is clean, solid and classy. Controls are well situated and I really like the standard connectivity. As advertised, the seats are really good and supportive! Last, the car drives very well. Very smooth power delivery. And quick too. Using the manual mode shifter, I was in 6th gear at 2500 rpm!
Favorite Features
Exterior Looks Interior Design Connectivity Seats Driving
Suggested Improvements
Make the optional safety features (technology package) as standard while keeping costs same.
By gfi64
on 05/12/14 07:31 AM (PDT)

Just purchased my 7th VOLVO, An S60, I have been driving Volvo's since 1980 and have tried ALL of them, this recent S60 had me choosing between Audi, BMW, C300, I believe I have made the right choice ( again ) as the best car for the Money. BMW has the handling and reputation, Audi will drain your Bank account with repairs, MB is still way behind in comfort, but after owning 7 other Volvo's and never having a break down it was a NO Brainer. Very pleased and my back thanks me also. Comfortable....