Amazing step up for Volvo
By volodoscope on
2012 Volvo S60 T5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6A)
I just love the direction Volvo is taking. For years the cars were little bit more expensive than competition and the designs were not general enough. The S60 design turns heads. I can always spot it on the highway. Volvo has really stepped out their comfort zone with s60. I love how fresh and futuristic S60 looks but it still feels safe, comfortable and durable. The most amazing thing is how smooth the ride is. I can barely hear the engine. Every little interior details makes sense, there are no random buttons that complicate the interaction. It was always my dream to have a Volvo and I am so happy it's S60. And I'm 26. Good job Volvo!
Favorite Features
The best thing is the steering wheel shape, size and comfort. It is the most obvious part of interaction with the car, yet so many car makers leave it off. This Volvo does not feel heavy, tough to handle of stiff. The handling is just amazing and can be compared to high end Audi and BMWs. The interior lighting is very comfortable and soft. I love City Safety feature that is Standard on all S60s. Integration with my phone through bluetooth is just mind blowing. I love how fast it connects to my music playlist as soon as the car is turned on.
Suggested Improvements
I would only get some sort of an option for a spare tire and make the System software a bit faster. But these are minor thing I really care about.
By emlod
on 12/11/11 16:14 PM (PST)

No spare! What do you do if you get a blowout on a Saturday night?