Absolutely recommend!
By leasingman on
2012 Volvo S60 T5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6A)
I've had mine for about a month and took it on a 1000 mile trip. This car is stylish, fun to drive, solid, and very comfortable. If you don't need AWD, don't bother with the T6 and save at least five grand. The T5's power is excellent. The front seats are the most comfortable ones that I've ever had in a car, but the lumbar adjuster is in an awkward place. Gas mileage is astounding. On the trip using cruise as much as possible, six hours from PA to VA we averaged 34mpg!! 28 mpg up and down hills from VA to WV. Didn't reset and after the WV back to PA run, we were back at 32 mpg. I, and my son with ipod, think the base sound system is fine. Excellent value compared to the A4, 328i, & 300C.
Favorite Features
Styling, very comfortable leather seats, engine power, gas mileage. 16 year old son with new license loves the car.
Suggested Improvements
Trunk is slightly smaller than competitors, but fine. A sync/lock on dual-zone climate control would be useful. Relocate lumbar knob. These minor things don't sway my recommendation, at all!