2012 Volvo S60 T6 R-Design - Consumer Reviews

T6 R-Design 3.0L 6-cyl. Turbo AWD 6-speed Automatic - (2 reviews )
Not your Uncle Olaf's Volvo 240D
By silverfox13 on 03/26/12 12:27 PM (PDT)

2012 Volvo S60 T6 R-Design T6 R-Design 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

I am truly blown away by this car. I owned a 1980 Volvo 240GT years ago and loved it. I sold Volvos and BMWs in Canada for 4 years and loved both brands. I have had my T6 R-Design for only 5 months and was a little concerned I might miss my Infiniti G37 Sport with manual transmission. The S60 is so much fun to drive, I haven't thought much about the G37. I liked what I saw and read when the S60 was redesigned and got seriously interested in the new R-Design. One test drive and I was sold. Only mistake I made was letting my wife use it for a short road trip. A week later we had traded in her Ford Edge on a stunning white/taupe interior Volvo C70 convertible.

Volvo S60 T6 R-Design is a wolf in sheep's clothing
By saholz on 11/24/11 08:06 AM (PST)

2012 Volvo S60 T6 R-Design T6 R-Design 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

The 2012 R-Design is the sport version of the already outstanding S60 T6 all wheel drive sedan. The price jumps over $4,000; but the car includes the $1500 Premium Package, a $1500 Polestar engine tune and turbo boost, a suspension upgrade, plus some exclusive interior and exterior trim enhancements. The car is a blast to drive. Power is strong and very linear from the 325 bhp turbocharged inline 6. The stiffer suspension is still fairly complaint over rough roads, but the tires are loud when hitting pavement breaks.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Volvo S60 T6-r-design in VA is:

$126 per month*