2009 Volvo S60 Consumer Review: Great bang for the buck

2009 Volvo S60 Sedan - Consumer Review

Great bang for the buck
By Chris on

2009 Volvo S60 2.5T 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

I've looked at the S60's since they came out years ago...but always thought they were overpriced in the market they competed in. However, with the recent clearance reductions, maintenance and warranty incentives...I couldn't help myself...and couldn't be happier. Probably doesn't compete well with the BMW's, Lexus, and Infiniti in it's original price range...but against the Accord and Camry with similar features, I think it stands head and shoulders above. To me, has a much more high-end feel ride. Gas mileage for me runs about 24 in combined driving, or regular unleaded.

Front seats...I think they're the most comfortable I've sat it. I'd like to get a desk chair made from one. Interior is very quiet. Everything is very functional, easy to reach.

I can't believe they don't have bluetooth standard. Even the addition is a Motorola add on. Turn radius of small ship. Obviously due for a redesign...but for the price, I won't complain.