2007 Volvo S60 Consumer Review: Company S60 II

2007 Volvo S60 - Consumer Review

2.5T Sedan (2.5L 5-cyl. Turbo 5-speed Automatic)

Company S60 II
By Tom on

2007 Volvo S60 2.5T 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

My company provided me this S60. If it were my money, I would not buy one. It is a fine highway car with wonderful straight-line acceleration and a comfortable driver's seat. The S60 is not good on curves and in corners -- its weight and vague steering adversely influence the handling and do not inspire confidence. After 29,350 miles, the only problems I have had are a loose passenger side door seal, fixed during an oil change service, and a rattle that I cannot locate by the passenger door frame. Passenger seat is awkwardly oriented and uncomfortable on long trips seems to place passenger at an angle within the car.

Leather seat-and-sunroof package. Powerful turbo engine that's fun in a straight line/highway drive. Smooth highway ride. Strong, clear radio.

Add a trunk release to the inside of the car. Back seats need more leg room. Handling should be more responsive and involving. Passenger seat should not be this uncomfortable on long trips.