2007 Volvo S60 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific S60 model:
Leftover 2007
By Florida on 01/30/08 18:16 PM (PST)

2007 Volvo S60 Sedan 2.5T 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

I walked into the dealership to purchase a 2008 V40T5 and found none available in the South Florida area. I was called back to see this car, a loaner/demo with the Premium and Sport packages. One test drive later I was an owner. Over the years I have owned every premium brand,and this is a great blend for the money.

Great Car!
By J-Mac on 11/26/07 09:20 AM (PST)

2007 Volvo S60 Sedan T5 4dr Sedan (2.4L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

I purchased my Volvo S60 T5 back in July. I couldn't be more happy with the car. The included features are excellent. It is a sporty sedan that is definitely fun to drive. You owe it to yourself to at least give it a test drive. I drove a half dozen cars when I was shopping around and the S60 was by far the nicest car for the price.

Fun car
By Bob R. on 11/08/07 07:10 AM (PST)

2007 Volvo S60 Sedan 2.5T 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

Purchased the car with 1500 miles on it in September. Impressed with the comfort of the front seats although the back seat legroom can be a bit tight for those over six feet. Instrumentation is handy and functional. The car responds well in passing situations and seems to hug the road with no problems. No rattles or shakes noted to date. The design of the car is sporty w/o being presumptuous. I enjoy the fact the the car is not as common as the BMW and Lexus.

So far so Good
By blawdog on 08/05/07 12:35 PM (PDT)

2007 Volvo S60 Sedan 2.5T 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

Sports package really makes a difference. I test drove a premium without the sport upgrade and was disappointed. When mine arrived on the back of a carrier with 2.7 miles and a surprise sports package I was delighted.

So far so good...
By Ybba on 03/15/07 07:01 AM (PDT)

2007 Volvo S60 Sedan 2.5T 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

Just got into this vehicle after much research (1 yr). It came down to S60 vs. TL. S60 won because of cabin comfort (incredible!), fold flat rear seats, 8-way passenger seating, hand-brake location (driver side), Regular fuel & Trunk capacity. Overall I'm very satisfied with the ride. Makes you feel like driving all day... It's been 14 years since I've driven a new car (came from a 93 Integra which is the best car in the world!!!). It's going to take some time getting use to all this new technology. Will keep you posted...

Having Fun in the Sun!
By Mike on 02/28/07 18:58 PM (PST)

2007 Volvo S60 Sedan 2.5T 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

What a ride - beating out the Lexus IS 250, Acura TL and BMW 3 series, this is the best car if you want a flexible car - fun when it needs to be and luxurious when you want it to be. Added spoiler, Premium Package and Sport Package makes for a very sleek looking and luxuriously appointed car. Many positive comments about the interior and exterior fit and finish. Geartronic transmission a nice feature - like other posters I thought that the pedal response was a bit slow on the highway, before I realized I was doing close to 90 mph! Excellent pickup under 40 mph, consistently. It moves with any pedal pressure - immediate response. Very satisfied buyer!

Defective Shocks
By Len on 02/05/07 18:43 PM (PST)

2007 Volvo S60 Sedan 2.5T 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

Car was delivered with 2 defective rear shocks, Dealer could not replace them because they are on national backorder. After a month they received replacement units they were installed, Brought car back to dealer. The replacements were also defective

2007 S60 T5
By cwlgal on 01/05/07 15:18 PM (PST)

2007 Volvo S60 Sedan T5 4dr Sedan (2.4L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

This car is sneaky fast. Passing on the interstate seems lethargic until you realize you're going 80 - 90 MPH. The day after I bought it I drove 2000 miles round trip from Augusta, GA to Houston, TX and obtained an overall 29 MPG. Volvo recalibrated the engine computer so the car runs on regular gas. I'm pleased to report there are no rattles and very little wind noise. It seems solid and has very comfortable seats but has a somewhat harsh ride. The turn radius will drive you crazy, especially in mall parking lots. Overall nice car but I'm seriously disappointed in Volvo's depreciation rate, much higher than Japanese automobiles.

Daughter's Volvo
By John on 12/04/06 18:47 PM (PST)

2007 Volvo S60 Sedan 2.5T 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

My daughter was in a serious accident in my 2003 S-60. She was hit from behind by a truck while at a red light. The car was totaled she was fine. I leased a 2007 the next day and found it better than the 03, The turbo is very peppy the handling on the awd is excellent and the dtsc is great in wet weather. I would highly recommend this car. Fuel mileage is also very good on regular gas.

I love my S60 2.5T
By suzanne G on 11/19/06 20:34 PM (PST)

2007 Volvo S60 Sedan 2.5T 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

I love this car! It has all the class and safety of a volvo but it is also very quick and sporty. I have the black sapphire with black interior with the sport package.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.