Used 2007 Volvo S60 Consumer Reviews - 35 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Volvo S60 - Consumer Reviews

2007 Volvo S60

View reviews for a specific S60 model:

150k miles and counting!!
By Christian

2007 Volvo S60 R 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

I bought my 2007 Volvo S60 R used at 85k miles. It now has over 150k miles on it! In this time I have not had one problem with the car. It's given a scheduled oil change every 5k miles, and had its 120k mile regular maintenance. I do take very good care of my car, however, I enjoy having fun in it as well. With the DTSC system combined with AWD, the back country roads couldn't be more fun. This was my first car, and have had it since I was 16, so I'm sure you can guess the limits I've pushed this car to... None the less, it has held up better than I could've imagined. I recently took the car for a full 130 point inspection and it passed every single one. My mechanic doesn't doubt if I'll see 300k miles with this car. With all the good, I will have to complain about the turn radius, as it's about the same as truck. All in all it's a great car, I look forward to the life of this car and the other Volvos' I will be purchasing.

S60 2.5T Hasn't Failed yet!!
By Richie T

2007 Volvo S60 2.5T 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

Lower MPG than 04 V70 2.5t wagon....though it improved a bit with new tires. Had it about 2 years and it's very comfortable in the front seats. Just doesn't drive as smoothly as the older wagon.

What a piece of crap
By bclass

2007 Volvo S60 2.5T 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

Bought it used at 53,000mi radiator crapped after 3 weeks. Power locks and power seats are dying. Failed inspection due to axel rod. Check engine light came on at 58,000. Than the coolant level dropped to zero and had to shut car off to prevent engine damage. Now trying to trade it on anything Japanese.

Acceleration, exterior look, front seats

Radiator, power items, awful creeky center console.

Pleased So Far
By ExMB

2007 Volvo S60 2.5T 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

Just purchased this auto after turning in a leased Mercedes C300. I loved that car so stepping down is going to be a bummer. However, I am pleased thus far about the Volvo. Good ride, though not sporty at all, and quality seats help it. I like the safety record and the reliability prospects for the car.

Front seat comfort, displays, trunk size, turbo boost, stereo power and multi-disk CD player

One rattle that is annoying and I can't seem to find, rear seat leg room, tighter suspension

Last Volvo Ever
By Dennis

2007 Volvo S60 2.5T 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

The gas filler cap leaked on the car since the first full tank of gas.Service simply stated that they could not duplicate the problem so that is where we stand. Seat belt locks, so it is sometimes impossible to lean forward to see oncoming traffic. The overall quality and value leave a lot to be desired. I wish I would have kept my Infiniti, it would have been seven years old now but it was a much better car.