sport tires to week
By ben on
2006 Volvo S60 2.5T 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)
The wife and I love the S60. It makes her feal special when she visits patients. We love the quality and the safety for us and our daughter. The sage green is a pretty color, not to flashy, but elegant. Car is comfortable for the three of us and can hold all of my wifes nursing supplies in the trunk. It is a rolling ambulance. The dash is clean and simple. The radio can blast METALICA very well. The sport tires are very week and are not worth the money. The seats are the most comfortable I have seet yet and I have driven Lexas, MB, BMW, and others. I am kind of round and they support me very well. Being Sweedish drew me to the car, but the comfort is what sold me.
Favorite Features
We love the elegance of the outside style. The turbo makes driving fun. I have to be careful when I drive as it is way to fast for me. 90mph feels like 30. The radio is great and the stearing is so smooth.
Suggested Improvements
The pirelie sport tires are junk. We have had three replaced already. We switched to Michelin Pilots and hope they are better. Don't get the sport tires as they go flat on any rock. The radio controls on the steerin wheel should be able to change from FM to AM, not just volume and preset.