So Happy
By j on
2006 Volvo S60 T5 Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 5cyl Turbo 5A)
Bought this vehicle to fit this criteria, fuel efficient/fun to drive comfortable, stylish and moderately priced. I enjoy driving it, even if it is not super sporty, it is very comfortable, and gets good gas mileage. I got 31 hwy averaging about 70-75 on my latest 3000 road trip, around town I get about 25. I bought a 06, Special edition with all the bells and whistles to include nav, bi- zenon, ect., and paid 34. Beemer would have been 45, no contest if you ask me, and as far as the bmw, this handled ALMOST as good on my twisty road into work, and ALMOST as fast, but I like the interior better. If you need to pay for a name/image get the bmw, if you are past that get this.
Favorite Features
Comfort, better than advertised MPG, styling, comfort, and oh yeah the seats rock. Great sound system as long as you don't crank it. Good (not great) performance. Just basically everything you want in a car if you don't need the cache of a beemer
Suggested Improvements
Lock with drive would be nice, a third hotter setting for the heated seats (with the ability to select seat back heating only) a way to display sirius info on the radio, a little torque steer. Yes I am nit picking!