2006 Volvo S60 Consumer Review: Best Decision I Ever Made

2006 Volvo S60 - Consumer Review

2.5T Sedan (2.5L 5-cyl. Turbo 5-speed Automatic)

Best Decision I Ever Made
By Annette on

2006 Volvo S60 2.5T 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

I compared many car models including Acura, Lexus, and Volvo and researched for months. Buying this Volvo was the best decision I ever made. Not only is the car sleek and sexy but it is amazingly fun to drive. It has the subtle and streamline sophistication that I love. My highway commute is about 30 miles per day one way and driving this car makes it so much more enjoyable. Wood trim in the interior is nicely done in a rich dark wood, leather is fine quality.

I love the controls in the steering wheel and the auto dimming rear view mirror. My husband drives my car and the auto seat positioning is great. The trunk is huge.

Blue tooth is standard on many competitor models and should be included as standard on this model. If you're over 3 ft, no back leg room. But I have no rear seat passengers so not a big deal for me. This model only has single CD as standard, should include 6 CD changer and Ipod compatibility.