2006 Volvo S60 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific S60 model:
Love It!
By GabbyGirl on 09/25/06 00:54 AM (PDT)

2006 Volvo S60 Sedan 2.5T 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

I absolutely love my car. As soon as I set foot in it, I knew it was meant for me. I stopped my search immediately. It drives wonderfully and I feel so safe in it. Also, the people at Volvo are so helpful and on top of it. From the dealership to the customer service phone line, they have impeccable service. Overall, I am extremely happy with my purchase of this car.

Love it!
By judy on 08/18/06 13:01 PM (PDT)

2006 Volvo S60 Sedan 2.5T 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

I went from a Ford 500 (gutless) to the Volvo. Love to drive it - I am on the smaller side of size and it seems to be a good fit (seating etc). Didn't even test drive the T5, don't need that much zip while I drive. One note - I am surprised at the steering ratio - it really is not tight at all. Just had the first oil change @ 7500, all is well. Can't wait to move up to the C70 in a few years.

SAFE!
By puttjunk on 08/14/06 12:19 PM (PDT)

2006 Volvo S60 Sedan 2.5T 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

We were bothered by the high repair costs until we were recently rear ended by a car going 45MPH while we were stopped. All worth it after seeing the incredible damage to her car (probably will be totaled) while ours was not only driveable but barely touched (repair costs TBD). The WHIPS system really worked to reduce the feel of the impact and our 2 year old in the back seat didn't even know we were hit. If safety matters, the S60 is an excellent choice. We often joke that we feel like we are driving a tank - but this time were grateful that we were! All the little electronic issues seem worth it now.

Reliable, Safe & Sporty
By Brian on 08/13/06 18:27 PM (PDT)

2006 Volvo S60 Sedan 2.5T 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

No complaints...so far...I've only had the auto for two weeks. It has unexpected power for a 5-cylinder and everyone seems to think it's very stylish

Great Car
By bigt on 08/13/06 11:15 AM (PDT)

2006 Volvo S60 Sedan T5 Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

This has been an awesome vehicle. It looks great and really moves. It really is a kick to drive. It may not be as refined as the BMW 3 series, but it is alot of fun and much less expensive. I got a great deal and I'm quite pleased.

Great Car !!
By Fekix on 07/03/06 01:39 AM (PDT)

2006 Volvo S60 Sedan 2.5T 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

The car is great. Where I live you don't see many Volvo's so we get lots of heads turning. The car rides smooth as has plenty of power, the seats or the most comfortable I have sat in.

fun vehicle
By bill on 06/25/06 16:57 PM (PDT)

2006 Volvo S60 Sedan 2.5T 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

I am the owner of a 2006 volvo S60 It is truly a fun vehicle to drive. Those who think it's slow and cumbersome should take the wheel and give it a good run for its money.. You will find that the 2.5T 5 cylinder engine and the auto transmisson will answer your every need. Be it speed to pass a car on a two lane hwy or just to feel the wind rushing by you

Great Value
By Hannah Keller on 06/16/06 00:20 AM (PDT)

2006 Volvo S60 Sedan T5 Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

I considered and test drove the Lexus GS300, Acura Rl, the Infiniti G45 as well as the Volvo S80. Safety, price, reliability, driving fun, ease of handling, comfort, gas mileage, power and visibility were my criteria. The Volvo s60 beat all the others hands down.

sport tires to week
By ben on 06/15/06 12:10 PM (PDT)

2006 Volvo S60 Sedan 2.5T 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

The wife and I love the S60. It makes her feal special when she visits patients. We love the quality and the safety for us and our daughter. The sage green is a pretty color, not to flashy, but elegant. Car is comfortable for the three of us and can hold all of my wifes nursing supplies in the trunk. It is a rolling ambulance. The dash is clean and simple. The radio can blast METALICA very well. The sport tires are very week and are not worth the money. The seats are the most comfortable I have seet yet and I have driven Lexas, MB, BMW, and others. I am kind of round and they support me very well. Being Sweedish drew me to the car, but the comfort is what sold me.

....good value
By Cable knit sweater on 06/03/06 09:24 AM (PDT)

2006 Volvo S60 Sedan 2.5T 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

When the lease on my Saab 9-3 recently expired I researched available replacements. The "usual suspects" from Japan, Germany and Sweden.... The Volvo S-60T met my needs. We have owned 3 Volvos in the past and have been satisfied. The combination of features, adding the Luxury and Sport packages, and price incentives at the time of lease, were not matched by the competition. Front seat comfort is exemplary , rear seat legroom is tight, though the seats themselves are comfortable. The handling is excellent, ride comfortable and fit and finish is flawless. After one month I am thoroughly satisfied.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.