2006 Volvo S60 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific S60 model:
So Happy
By j on 11/26/06 20:15 PM (PST)

2006 Volvo S60 Sedan T5 Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

Bought this vehicle to fit this criteria, fuel efficient/fun to drive comfortable, stylish and moderately priced. I enjoy driving it, even if it is not super sporty, it is very comfortable, and gets good gas mileage. I got 31 hwy averaging about 70-75 on my latest 3000 road trip, around town I get about 25. I bought a 06, Special edition with all the bells and whistles to include nav, bi- zenon, ect., and paid 34. Beemer would have been 45, no contest if you ask me, and as far as the bmw, this handled ALMOST as good on my twisty road into work, and ALMOST as fast, but I like the interior better. If you need to pay for a name/image get the bmw, if you are past that get this.

Great Car
By bigt on 08/13/06 11:15 AM (PDT)

2006 Volvo S60 Sedan T5 Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

This has been an awesome vehicle. It looks great and really moves. It really is a kick to drive. It may not be as refined as the BMW 3 series, but it is alot of fun and much less expensive. I got a great deal and I'm quite pleased.

Great Value
By Hannah Keller on 06/16/06 00:20 AM (PDT)

2006 Volvo S60 Sedan T5 Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

I considered and test drove the Lexus GS300, Acura Rl, the Infiniti G45 as well as the Volvo S80. Safety, price, reliability, driving fun, ease of handling, comfort, gas mileage, power and visibility were my criteria. The Volvo s60 beat all the others hands down.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.