2006 Volvo S60 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific S60 model:
2006 S60 T5
By Case B. on 05/12/09 13:48 PM (PDT)

2006 Volvo S60 Sedan T5 4dr Sedan (2.4L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

I've been driving this fine machine for a month now and think I have found the perfect car. Responsive, stylish, sporty and loaded up. The gas mileage really surprised me. I was told to expect about 24 mpg on average but have been at 27-28.

A Truly Great Car
By Morris on 12/26/08 10:54 AM (PST)

2006 Volvo S60 Sedan T5 4dr Sedan (2.4L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

I bought car new in June of 07. I am in the insurance business and us the car for work and pleasure. It gets great gas mileage as I get 31 MPG consistently at 70 MPH and combined city and highway mileage is 23 mph. It is the smoothest riding car I have owned, and that includes two Audis. All my friends love the ride and my wife drives it every chance she gets. We were so impressed with it we bought the Volvo SUV for our family car. I bought this car to last me a long time and it appears it will do so with style and economy.

I love this car
By chicagoangel on 03/31/08 15:13 PM (PDT)

2006 Volvo S60 Sedan T5 4dr Sedan (2.4L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

I traded in a 98 S70 with hesitation. I love this car. My husband loves to drive my car and he hated my S70. I only wish given the price of gas, it had better mileage. At the same time, I have gotten better mileage both city and highway than what is on the specs. Highway I get 32 mpg. It seems like Volvo listened to their customers in what they wanted/needed in their next generation Volvo. Now, all they need to do is get better gas mileage.

Better than my BMW
By JP on 10/29/07 19:32 PM (PDT)

2006 Volvo S60 Sedan T5 4dr Sedan (2.4L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

This car is truly underrated. I traded in a BMW 330i equipped with both sport and premium packages. The S60 is not as quick off the line, nor does it handle as sharply as the 330i, but excels in every other way. More comfortable, quieter interior, better sound system, more efficient climate control and from my experience, a far better build quality. My back seat passengers are also happier with the room and comfort, along with the rear A/C vents. Driving long distance is effortless as you ride in complete comfort, cruising with the fastest traffic and getting 30 MPG. One thing this car does not do is draw unwanted attention. The S60 T5 may be the world's most perfect "stealth" vehicle.

My Second T5
By Bob on 04/05/06 14:51 PM (PDT)

2006 Volvo S60 Sedan T5 4dr Sedan (2.4L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

I love my first T5 but the second one is so much more. Now comes standard with sport supension, added the 4-C chaisis control with a 6 speed standard. This car has it all over the BMW 330 and costs less. In fact this T5 had more and was less than my 2003 model!

T5 Volvo s60
By tanya on 11/15/05 23:04 PM (PST)

2006 Volvo S60 Sedan T5 4dr Sedan (2.4L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

I feel good knowing my children are in a safe car. It drives like a new car after 40,000 miles.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.