2005 Volvo S60 Consumer Review: The R-evolution!

2005 Volvo S60 R - Consumer Review

The R-evolution!
By Brian L on

2005 Volvo S60 R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

After looking at the Audi A4, Bmw 3 series and Saab 9-5 I decided to go with the Volvo S60R and man was I right! This car handles like a dream, has great power off the line and the seats are unbelievable. My relatives all own Audi's & BMW's and were extremely impressed when I let them test drive my "R". I had the car ordered from Sweden and it only took 4 weeks to be delivered. I recommend purchasing the "sport body kit" as it lowers the ground clearence for less wind resistance and also for a real sporty look. I've only owned the car 1 month and had 10 people comment on the style. What's best is many other European cars will not know what this car can do so let them try, then gas it!

Supreme Power, Great Handling, Excellent Driver Seat Comfort, Well thought out instrument panel, Good location for Navigation system.

Improve rear seat leg room, Automatic folding mirrors, slots for change in arm rest, all weather optional tires.