The One!
By James D on
2005 Volvo S60 2.5T AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)
This car had me literally standing in the doorway to my garage shaking my head in disbelief. I never thought I would find a car with the comfort, power, style and the ability to handle Colorado weather rolled into one car! It is definitely a "sleeper"! I don't think the person next to you at the light thinks they could be smoked by a Volvo. It says "family" on the outside and "open me up!" from the inside. This car is extremely fun to drive, undisputably comfortable seats, the best I have ever been in. It looks gorgeous (Nautica Blue) w/o being pretentious and has all the necessary features one would expect from this class of vehicle. I plan to keep this car for my 3 yr. old when she gets older!
Favorite Features
257hp turbo! AWD really grips the road! The geartronic offers more control both on the hwy and in city. The SEATS!!!! sooo comfy! Sound system is solid. You can tell the car is built well when the doors close with a commanding "thunk!" The whole car is my favorite feature! "Volvo for life"? you bet!
Suggested Improvements
Has a 35 degree turn radius, about the same as a H1 hummer! Though that's due to the AWD (worth the tradeoff). Yes the backseat legroom is small, and the engineering behind the climate control system is pretty confusing. No interior trunk release:(