I Love My Volvo
By ronde1962 on
2005 Volvo S60 2.5T AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)
I had a 1997 Lexus ES300 and it was a great car. After the Lexus, I purchased an Infiniti G35 Coupe, which was fun to drive, but very uncomfortable, and a terrible car to do the commute to work everyday. I wanted to go back to a sedan, but also wanted something a little sporty. I feel as though the new Lexus ES 330 looks like a tub. I also checked out sedans from Mercedes-Benz and BMW, but they were way too expensive. Then I looked at the Acura TL which was nice, but it had cheesy fake wood and didn't have an upscale feel to it. Finally I tried the Volvo S60. As soon as I drove it I knew I was going to buy it. It is the perfect combination of sport and luxury! Its seats are so comfortable. It has a great sound system, AWD, and a beautiful leather and walnut interior. Do yourself a favor and check this car out!
Favorite Features
AWD, great interior, superior seats, safety, solid like a tank. No squeaks or rattles! Outstanding warranty with free scheduled maintinence for 3 years! Sport package with 17" rims and Pirrelli tires!!
Suggested Improvements
It needs an interior trunk release button.