2005 Volvo S60 Consumer Review: I can't believe I bought a Vol

2005 Volvo S60 R - Consumer Review

2005 Volvo S60 R

I can't believe I bought a Volvo!!
By Hemanth on

2005 Volvo S60 R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

Thats right. I cannot believe I bought a Volvo. 3 months ago if you had asked me if I would consider a Volvo S60R my question would be "a Volvo??" Actually I had gone to the Volvo deaerlship to test drive the xc90 and found the R very appealing. Took it for a spin and rest is history. I have fun everytime I drive this car. My previous car was a 97 Honda Prelude which does not come close to the ride feel, comfort, and solid built of the Volvo. I am yet to see how reliable the turbocharged engine turns out to be where my old Honda never let me down but overall I am very pleased with my R. Test drove the IS300, 330I, TL, G35 before I decided to go with the Volvo.

Active Chasis settings, sequential manual geartronic gear, brembo braking, awd, dynamic stability traction control in wet weather, and the interior is simply splendid with really cool slick blue dials and soft leather with blue stitching.

Rear legroom, cabin noise, navigation not so user fiendly, low-end stereo included, wheel lugs rust in a few months out of the showroom (Volvo installed chrome lug covers over the rusted ones as part of the warranty though).

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review