Great personal car
By dsensing on
2005 Volvo S60 2.5T Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)
Great car for a commuter or a couple. Very smooth ride and I get 30 mpg on the interstate, better than the Camry this car replaced. All the power I need (2.5T). Best front seats in the business, bar none. Back seat good for kids only; adults can tolerate only if front seats are moved well forward. Good sized trunk. I've had no probs with long steering radius reported in other posts. Best long-range cruiser there is, period, better than Infiniti, BMW or Mercedes I've owned. Very secure driving experience, feels like I'm driving a fast bank vault on wheels. Appearance is very handsome (ruby red ext. with tan leather int., very nice combination). I am very satisfied.
Favorite Features
Driveability, power, ride quality, solidity, comfort in front, ergonomic design for driver's station, fuel economy, great sounding radio. Did I mention power? Overall design very appealing. Great looking paint job.
Suggested Improvements
AM receiver stinks - large static on all channels. Rear visibility not very good, needs larger outside mirrors to compensate. Inside mirror should be auto-dim at this price point. More back seat leg room would be great. Tire selection important 4 best handling. Car's virtues far outweigh its vices.