2005 Volvo S60 2.5L 5-cyl. Turbo AWD 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - Going back to BMW

2005 Volvo S60 - Consumer Review

R Sedan (2.5L 5-cyl. Turbo AWD 6-speed Manual)

Going back to BMW
By Back to BMW on

2005 Volvo S60 R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

Never intended to buy a Volvo but wound up buying this one. I do like the acceleration. The brakes have already been replaced due to squeaking and are doing it again! Had to replace very expensive tires at 20,000 miles! Multi CD player skips and was replaced with another one that does the same thing. Back seat doesn't have any leg room when drivers seat is set at a comfortable setting for me at 5'8". Could maybe fit a baby car seat behind it as there is only about 3" between front and back seat. This car is next to impossible to park with its horrible turning radius! My husband's truck turns and parks much better than this tank!

Favorite Features

Turbo engine

Suggested Improvements

The turning radius is terrible! Only have 24,000 miles on this car and have already had to replace the tires and brakes. I have only put on about 1500 miles on the new brakes and they already squeak!! CD player skips even though the dealer "says" they replaced with new one..."new" one skips too!