Decent Car for price range
By Dan on
2005 Volvo S60 2.5T Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)
Issues I have with the car is that the steering radius is the worst I've ever experienced, visibility from driver's seat isn't the greatest due to car's design that causes blind spots, can't select specific songs to be played on iPod, mileage for city driving is poor (I get about 180-200 miles per tank). Very basic interior, so I purchased for a wood trim kit in an attempt to give it a little luxury. Steering on my car is pretty tight (which I like), but I've driven other S60s that had way too much power assist. Evidently something about the model I have made it tight, thankfully. If the 3 series BMW had front wheel drive, and the rear seats folded, I would have bought it instead.
Favorite Features
Front wheel drive, folding rear seats, not pretentious, decent warranty, relatively safe, decent trunk space, relatively comfortable front seats, I like the stereo controls on the steering wheel.
Suggested Improvements
Enhance turning radius, add some luxury to interior, allow full use of iPod functions, correct blind spots, improve fuel efficiency.