Used 2005 Volvo S60 Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Volvo S60 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific S60 model:

2004 volvo s60 after 8000 miles
By douglass

2005 Volvo S60 Sedan 2.4 Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.4L 5cyl 5M)

We are very happy with the non turbo S60 California version Volvo. Sport seats, 17" tires, 5 sp auto, etc. Looks good, runs good, quick on take off, fits my 6'5" frame, built like a tank, good decision, and it is owned by Ford so we dont feel bad sending jobs off shore.

well built lots of room for a tall driver

none yet

Volvo Return Customer
By grserody

2005 Volvo S60 Sedan 2.5T Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

I owned a 2000 Volvo S40 and while I liked the car, it was small and not heavy enough for me on long trips. Since I bought the S60, I have been on 3 trips on interstates and love the way it handles and feels.

More leg room in the back seat. However, I almost never have passengers in the back seat.

Volvo is a solid sweet ride
By Rachel Miller

2005 Volvo S60 Sedan 2.5T Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

very fun to drive. it's really good looking and sporty in 2005 with the side molding matching the paint-looks a lot sleeker. my 2.5 t has great pick- up. I also like that it is not as common as the 3-series bmws. volvo silver is very nice

dual climate and dual seat preference with the keys. the geartronic can be fun too

turning radius is really bad for a car this size and this sporty. I hate the way the trunk locks me out a lot

awesome car!
By Rose A. Abreu

2005 Volvo S60 Sedan 2.5T AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

This is my second s60 and I love it more than the previous one. It has excellent acceleration and handles very well. It is very steady on the road. I had an incident where I am convinced that the stability control and the way the car respond to sudden changes, saved me from an accident. Overall an excellent car.

Radio/CD control on the steering wheel. moon/sun roof is the best! Free services!!!! Heated seats are great in the winter months.

add turn signal light to the the side mirrors, it a great safety feature I have noted on other cars.

2nd Volvo
By Huron92

2005 Volvo S60 Sedan 2.5T AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

This is my second Volvo (1st was an '01 XC 70), that I've only had for 3 weeks but so far it's a great car. Turbo lag is almost non-existent. From the 1st tank of gas I've averaged 20 MPG in the city and the engine isn't broken in yet. Homelink should be standard and the turning radius needs to be better. I did get the sport package which translates to a very firm ride.

AWD! Rain sensor wipers.