2004 Volvo S60 Consumer Review: Still Great After 75 Thousand

2004 Volvo S60 - Consumer Review

2.4 Sedan (2.4L 5-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Still Great After 75 Thousand Miles
By KPboy on

2004 Volvo S60 2.4 Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.4L 5cyl 5M)

I got this S60 hoping it would be reliable, and it hasn't let me down. Year after year it has been problem free. After almost 6 full years of service, it has been the best car I have ever owned. I even live in a mountainous region with constant hill driving and braking, and the S60 manages quite nicely. The only money I have spent on this car since purchase has been for the regular maintenance intervals. If you are looking for something rock solid when it comes to safety and reliability, then this one is the absolute best. I would know, ive had 2 benzes, a BMW and an Audi. This one impresses me more than any of those.

Nice large trunk, Rock-Solid reliability, Nice Audio System Performance, Comfortable and Supportive Seats, Convenient Coat hook on headrest, Firm and precise steering.

Rear legroom is lacking, quicker 2.4 engine, inclusion of station preset buttons, improved center console layout, ability to open trunk while the engine is running.