2004 Volvo S60 Consumer Review: S60 AWD is a great car

2004 Volvo S60 - Consumer Review

S60 AWD is a great car
By amsr on

2004 Volvo S60 2.5T AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

This is the first Volvo automobile that I've purchased and so far I am very pleased. I wanted a car with a nice blend of performance and luxury that also stood out over the others aesthetically. The S60 was my choice over other AWD sport sedans such as BMW, Audi, Infinity, and Volkswagen. The other choices are nice cars but their body style was too bland for my tastes except for the Infinity which was my second choice. I really like the overall look of my Volvo S60 with my favorite features included.

The AWD system. Great in Chicago rain and snow. Premium package. Best leather in its class. Sport package. Gotta have 17 inch wheels. Sport seats are very comfortable. Spoiler. Available as a Volvo accessory. 2.5T engine. My kids ask me to "put on the turbo" all the time.

Cup holders in an awkward spot. Better visibility when backing up. Spoiler should be an option and not an accessory.