2004 Volvo S60 Consumer Review: Its a Nice car But

2004 Volvo S60 - Consumer Review

R Sedan (2.5L 5-cyl. Turbo AWD 6-speed Manual)

Its a Nice car But
By Omajacks on

2004 Volvo S60 R 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

I Purchased my S60R in Jan 05. I bought it for the safety, Comfort and Looks. However I have had a few Problems with it like the breaks (when they really get wet they let you and anybody with in 1 city block know it from the screaching it makes, Volvo has looked at multiple times and has yet to fix it.), Turning radius (if I had test driven this car better like in a parking lot I wouldn't have bought it it turns like a semi.) and the front bumper (Don't touch any parking bumpers with both your front tires, I've done it twice and both times when backing out it has pulled off my bumper and stretched out the bottom of my bumper. ie. a 900 dollar replacement job). Other then that not bad.

The drive and ride are great power is good also especially when sport is turned on on the auto trans. It looks great and handles well specifically in bad weather snow, rain and ice. I love that all wheel drive. The audio system sounds good.

do something about the ground clearence in the front and a better turn radius would help too. also one more thing my 4yr old son shut the rear passenger door on my hand and now I'm missing part of my pinky. it seals tight. so maybe some more insulation in the door wells too.