I highly recommend joining the club!
By pythonfan6 on
2004 Volvo S60 R 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)
This isn't a soccer moms Volvo. Please don't by one if you don't intend to DRIVE it and know what it means to control a wolf in sheeps clothing. The acceleration is a kick in the seat of the pants. Fling it around a couple of tight corners and you truly appreciate all the computers that make cornering a dream. I doubted the Active Chassis system until I drove the car. The difference between the settings is very noticeable. The ride is silky in comfort, comfortable but aggressive in sport, and stuck to the asphalt-track ready in advanced. Everything you loved about Volvo, only 1000 times better.
Favorite Features
Awesome acceleration, Seats so comfortable you'll want to put them in your den. 6 speed transmission. Rockin' Brembo brakes. Ultra cool blue gauges.
Suggested Improvements
I reluctantly aggree about some of the dash lights. My only major complaint is that when you are accelerating down a freeway ramp, you reach 100 mph long before the end of the ramp and you actually have to slow down to enter traffic. I just know I'm gonna get a ticket.