2004 Volvo S60 Consumer Review: Had my S60R for 7 months and I

2004 Volvo S60 R - Consumer Review

Had my S60R for 7 months and I love it!
By Iluv2raceit on

2004 Volvo S60 R 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

The car performs great, has all-wheel- drive (AWD), and luxury to boot, and all for under $38,000! I test drove the BMW 330XI and Audi S4; the S60R is the best deal. The Audi S4 is faster (it has a 40hp advantage), but for $10,000 more, I WILL PASS, THANK YOU. The S60Rs AWD system is superior to both the Audi's and BMW's. And, the S60R comes with the Active Chassis System (called 4C) which ontrols both the suspension and the throttle response. Neither Audi nor BMW has this option. So, the bottom line is this: The S60R has it all; luxury, sportiness, performance, and SAFETY.

Active Chassis System (4C), all-wheel- drive, 300hp engine, 6-speed manual, and high performance Brembo brake system.

1) Improve upon the turning radius; the achilles tendon of all Volvos, and 2) provide a turbo boost guage for all turbo powered vehicles. This allows for better diagnostics, allowing the driver to notice possible problems with the turbo system.