The S60AWD is a rewarding and enjoyable
car. The Australian spec AWD is well
equipped. However, the standard 45
series tyres make the ride rougher than
a billy cart ! 50 series tyres are
better but, the ride is still not as
good as the X-Type Jaguar.
Nonetheless, the more I drive the
S60AWD the more fun I have. Performance
and handling are exceptional providing
safety and excitement.
Build quality is first rate and fuel
consumption better than expected - 26
mpg (imperial) around town and over 31
Beware of flare in the 2nd-3rd gear
change. Dealers can reduce the flare
but Volvo really need to develop a
Well worth a test drive.
- Performance and handling.
- Four door coupe looks.
- Creature comforts.
- Thoughtful interior and exterior
- Fix the flare in 2nd-3rd gear change.
- More compliant suspension to cope
with rough roads.
- Easier access to the ski hole and lay-
down back seats.
- Bring back station preset buttons on