AWESOME SWEDE
By ODIN on
2004 Volvo S60 2.5T AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)
I've had the car for about 2 months & I'm still impressed. Car has tremendous grip. Turbo boost peaks at low revs giving superb & effortless off the line acceleration. Seems much quicker then specs suggest. Great auto transmission, almost never feel it shifting. Tremendous brakes & AWD, never heard the tires squeal even under emergency conditions. Accelerates 0-60 within .1 sec of the more $ auto T5 & R models & R model REQUIRES changing to winter tires. Had that pain with my last car. Added on a Magellan navigation system. Absolutely awesome. I can't get lost no matter how hard I try. Overall a great everyday car.
Favorite Features
Good looks. Acceleration. Grip. Handling. Quiet ride even with open moon roof. Rear & passenger seats fold- lots of cargo space. Pushbutton folding rear headrests. Easy to use stereo & climate controls. Seems to glide on smooth surfaces, no RWD push or FWD pull-praise the AWD.
Suggested Improvements
Center console too low for resting right elbow. No interior trunk release. Trunk lid too low & hard to close. Could be smoother over bumps. Mediocre base stereo Stereo & cruise controls on steering wheel poorly positioned. Rear seat releases should be in the car not in trunk.