2004 Volvo S60 Sedan Consumer Reviews 11

2004 Volvo S60 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific S60 model:
Volvo curse
By Dianne W on 09/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Volvo S60 Sedan 2.5T Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

We've owned our brand new 2004 S60 2.5T for 10 days and its been at the service dept for more than half of the time we've owned it. The night we drove it home, we noticed a vibration-shimmie which, after 3 attempts, the dealer has been unable to diagnose and repair; they have balanced the tires, changed the tires and the problem has not been resolved after three attempts. We've put more miles on the loaner cars than our own car, lemon law here we come. We bought a BIG, EXPENSIVE problem; we never expected this to happen with Volvo's reputation and the amount of money that we spent, but it did!

First time volvo owner
By popec on 09/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Volvo S60 Sedan 2.5T Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

Very impressed with the smoothness of the ride. Has great pick up and really moves when you step on the gas. Turbo lag is something that I had to get used to, but does not affect the driving experience.

My Volvo S60. The only way to travel.
By Jeff and Ruthann Az on 09/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Volvo S60 Sedan 2.4 Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.4L 5cyl 5M)

The moment I and my wife saw this car we were curious. The worst thing to happen next was we took it out for a test drive and fell in love. We love the quiet ride, the spacious interior, the distinctive smooth exterior, and quick response and speed. With the 2004 Volvo S60 you canít go wrong.

THE BOMBBBBBBBBBB
By OhSweetSuccess on 09/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Volvo S60 Sedan 2.4 Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.4L 5cyl 5M)

The Volvo S60 is the bomb. This car is just awesome (for all those who don't now what "the bomb" means). It rides like a dream and handles w/shear elegance. I chose the Volvo S60 over the Mercedes C240 Kompressor because It handles so much better, is much more comfortable and has more room. IT'S "THE BOMB"

Very Nice...
By PDaddy on 09/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Volvo S60 Sedan 2.5T Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

Purchased w/ the premium and sport packages. I've only had it a couple of weeks but I look forward to every opportunity to take it out. The ride is smooth, comfortable and peppy. As for roominess, I'm 6'2" and 175 lbs. My girls fit nicely in the back seats but adults are a little more cramped, however that's expected in a sport sedan. The turbo gives it the added power it needs. I test drove the non- turbo and found it to be too lacking in the power dept. Seats are very comfortable and the stereo is above average and easy to work. Hope to have a more thorough review after I put more miles on it. I'm looking forward to those miles!

oops
By blue eyes on 08/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Volvo S60 Sedan 2.4 Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.4L 5cyl 5M)

bought the 2.4t liked the looks of it. Plenty of room up front with supportive seats, to bad the leather is falling apart after 3 months. Highway driving is noisy, lots of wind noise crap tires I bought the sport package with the 17" rims. When turning the wheel full lock the tires rub against wells. At times I feel like i'm driving a cheap car.

Fantastic car!
By Julia S. on 08/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Volvo S60 Sedan 2.5T Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

Ok, so I've had the car for less than a week. I absolutely love it. The 2.5T S60 2004 has incredible styling, power, and luxury. I've never owned a Volvo, but between the super experience at the dealer and the car itself, I'll be buying Volvos for a long, long time. It's a luxury car without the high price. I was torn between the S60 and a Honda Accord. No contest. The S60 is better built, drives better, and it's not what everyone else is driving! Yet.

First Volvo
By rooster94 on 08/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Volvo S60 Sedan 2.5T Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

Just bought our First Volvo. got 4350 off MSRP of 33500...maybe could have done better, but seemed like a lot of car for under 30k. We are very pleased with the dealer, price, and performance of the car.

S60
By Stuliny on 08/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Volvo S60 Sedan 2.4 Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.4L 5cyl 5M)

Great car, easy to drive and even the 2.4 has some pep to it. Quiet ride and ROOMY and a pretty decent stock stereo (which was a nice surprise) nice alternative to the other sport sedans out there....bmw overpriced and audi just too small of a cabin

2004 Volvo S60 - A Vehicle with Class
By CLASI LADY on 08/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Volvo S60 Sedan 2.4 Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.4L 5cyl 5M)

So far, this vehicle is not only comfortable, the ride is so smooth, you do not even feel the road. The sound system quality has greatly improved and the standard options add a great deal of value to not only the vehicle but to your insurance premium. The relocation of the mirror switches is a God send. The look and feel of the vehicle whether admiring it while parked or while driving in it, shows a great deal of class. This has been one of the best vehicle purchases I have made so far.