2003 Volvo S60 Consumer Review: Rolling Artwork

2003 Volvo S60 - Consumer Review

Rolling Artwork
By notpostal on

2003 Volvo S60 2.4T Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.4L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

I just drove home in my new Platinum Green Metallic Volvo 2.4T with Geartronic 5 speed automatic. I chose this car over the Acura 3.5RL and the G35 Infiniti. While both the other cars were very nice, I felt the Volvo had the best combination of comfort, safety, performance and styling. Just getting into this car evokes a feeling that the other two couldn't equal. As for reliability, I will have to judge that later. However, I have two friends who have Volvos, one with over 200,000 miles and the other with over 100,000 and neither have had any major problems. I'm looking forward to a long comfortable ride.

Favorite Features

Absolutely gorgeous styling both inside and out. The Taupe Leather seats are the most comfortable I've ever experienced. The 2.4T 5cyl turbo is extremely smooth with abundant power for all situations. Side curtain and seat bolster airbags and overall construction and safety features.

Suggested Improvements

It would be nice if the heated seats had more settings than just low or high, however that is not a big issue.