2003 Volvo S60 Consumer Review: So Far so Good S60

2003 Volvo S60 - Consumer Review

2003 Volvo S60

2.4T Sedan (2.4L 5-cyl. Turbo 5-speed Automatic)

So Far so Good S60
By Fredericksburg Steve on

2003 Volvo S60 2.4T Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.4L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

I just bought my S60 2.4T about 10 days ago. It was a certified car and coincidentally, it had 3 years or 56K miles, whichever comes first, of B-to-B warranty remaining the day I bought it (1/28/2006). I wanted to buy a certified BMW 330i or a 325i but they were just too expensive. Nonetheless, my quest for a European sports sedan led me to the Volvo dealer and a test drive in my metallic silver S60 with the 17" "Stentor" wheels and Continental ContactSport II tires. I am very pleased so far with my S60 and I do like the "auto-stick" feature of the Geartronic transmission. The front seats are most comfortable and the memory settings please my wife also. I think I made the right choice.

Auto-stick and rain sensing wipers. The Continental tires are real grippy on wet and dry pavements. NO slipping on hard cornering.

More storage nooks and if you have a beverage or cup you can't really use the arm rest "as" an arm rest. I would recommend putting all season 235-45- 17's on the car if you live in an area where there is a chance of snow. Continental's are nice but are no good in snow and ice.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review