One of the best cars I have ever had
By L.A. Philip on
2003 Volvo S60 2.4 Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.4L 5cyl 5M)
Of all the cars I have ever owned this is one of my favorites. This is a solid built very comfortable car. I would suggest the power seat package. The interior can look kind of drab, I have the extra wood kit and it makes a 100% difference in the look of the dash and interior I typically only keep a car 3 to 4 years I have had this one going on 6 years and still enjoy driving it. The car is great in bad weather, you hit the “W” mode and the car grips the road in heavy rain. The rear fog light gets people to back off tailgating in the heavy fog. On the freeway for road trips I get about 30 MPG, in town I average about 19 MPG. The 60/40 split folding back seat is nice to have.
Favorite Features
The driver's seat is the best I have ever sat in, more comfortable then Lexus, BMW and MBZ seats. I would suggest the power seat package. This car is very sure footed in the rain.
Suggested Improvements
Rear seat leg room, the trunk is large but a small trunk lid so not the best access to the trunk space. The gas door hinge is plastic and breaks at about 5 ½ years old.