Just got Yesterday... There are no words
By Xaviergod on
2002 Volvo S60 T5 Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.3L 5cyl Turbo 5M)
I picked up the car yesterday and it figures on my way home a big storm was comin so I put it in my garage in case it hailed (which it did) After the storm I took it out for a spin. Since the roads were wet I ended up paying more attention to the stereo than the car performance. I have the upgraded sound system with 13 speakers. I would highly recommend them. Stick in a Michael Jackson CD to get the full effect. The car handles suprisingly well on the wet roads and even better on dry which I experienced today. Anyone who says this car can't corner doesn't know what they are talking about. With the sport bucket seats cornering becomes fun and comfortable.
Favorite Features
Its hard to believe my favorite feature has nothing to do with the performance of the car. The sound system is top notch. The only time I have the volume down is when I want to hear the growl of the engine. My second favorite thing would be the raw power.
Suggested Improvements
Thinking... Thinking... There really isn't a logical place to put my change. LOL! That goes to show you how hard it is to think of a problem with this car.