2002 Volvo S60 Consumer Review: Great car, but....

2002 Volvo S60 Sedan - Consumer Review

Great car, but....
By Silver Streak on

2002 Volvo S60 2.4T Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.4L 5cyl Turbo 5A)

I looked at a few different cars and finally settled on deciding between the BMW 325 and Volvo S60 2.4T. I really think you get more for your money with the Volvo. It's a great car. I've had mine for 2 months and have been very happy with it - except for one problem. I'll be selling the car soon because of this - but I was just unlucky with the dealer and Volvo Customer Service. My bad experience is probably a fluke, so I'd recommend the car. I'd just take the "We Care" slogan as advertising and not something to be relied upon.

Great attention to detail. Someone really paid attention to design, details and logic. It's been 2 months and I'm still marveling at some of the little things.

Know your dealer. Know your dealer. Know your dealer. I thought I did. I had a problem and ran in to problems. Volvo Customer Service simply referred me to the dealer. Their final answer "You have no options." --not something you want to hear after spending $34,000.