2008 Volvo S40 2.4L 5-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - VW Lover Falls for Volvo

2008 Volvo S40 - Consumer Review

2.4i Sedan (2.4L 5-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

VW Lover Falls for Volvo
By atmf96 on

2008 Volvo S40 2.4i 4dr Sedan (2.4L 5cyl 5M)

I recently bought my first Volvo in Dec 08. This car is absolutely gorgeous, both inside and out. The exterior lines are very clean, and smooth. It gives the vehicle a sleek design, even sporty. It is easy to appreciate from all angles. And the interior is extremely comfortable. Leather seats are very soft and smooth, slightly fitted on the sides so you fit nice and snug. The layout of the console is simple yet robust. There isn't an abundance of knobs and dials to confuse you. In addition to great looks, the car drives great. It's very quiet at highway speeds, and the hi-performance audio sounds great. If you're looking for a sporty sedan, with clean looks inside and out, this is for you.

Favorite Features

I love the interior design, the radio console controls are simple and elegant. It's very comfortable seated inside and to handle on the road. My S40 has great acceleration and turning control. The exterior design of the vehicle also looks gorgeous. This one definitely turns some heads.