2006 Volvo S40 Consumer Review: Let down!

2006 Volvo S40 - Consumer Review

Let down!
By a.j. on

2006 Volvo S40 2.4i 4dr Sedan (2.4L 5cyl 5M)

This car is a gas hog! I sometimes have to fill my tank up 3 times a week. It is super slow since I didn't get the turbo. The first few months of driving the car the a/c broke and the software in the car had a glitch. The locks and the windows on my driver side would not work I had to crawl thru the passanger side. My a/c works now but it only gives you cool air not cold, so its really bad on a really hot summer day. The plastic linning in my door is pooping up, so everythime I try to get in the car I trip on the popping up plastic. I would not recomend this car to anyone, yeah its a good looking car but the quality is terrible. Very let down! I wish I never got this car, it's a lemon!

The stereo is really nice. The way it looks inside and out are really clean and sharp.

Gas mileage, a/c and the quality of the software that they use. I should not have to bring my brand new car back to the dealership the first week I bought it!