I'm in Love!
By CoaChKsCar on
2006 Volvo S40 2.4i 4dr Sedan (2.4L 5cyl 5M)
I have always wanted a Volvo of my own and I have no regrets now that I have one!! I have never felt as safe in a car after owning a Saab 9000, a VW Jetta and a Scion tc. It is solid and flawless and handles so well in questionable weather. I would recommend it to anyone. I will never buy anything other than Volvo again. Its engine is powerful and the control is amazing. The interior design is slick and incredibly functional and the sound system is great. Im a soccer coach so being able to fit all of my crap in the trunk is a must and this car definitely fills that need!! If you are considering this car I have nothing but strong recommendations for it!!
Favorite Features
SAFETY!!!! The seats are amazing. So comfortable and I love the headrests. The controls are incredibly functional. I love the stability/traction control and the manumatic transmission. I love that I am surrounded by airbags if an accident should happen. I love everything really!!
Suggested Improvements
Luckily I drive mostly highway miles because the city mpg is lagging a bit. My only issue so far is that we are afraid my alarm system may be too sensitive because it has gone off a few times without need, but it's a Volvo, something electrical has to go by tradition :)