2006 Volvo S40 Consumer Review: A great car for the money!!!

2006 Volvo S40 - Consumer Review

A great car for the money!!!
By mrrk47 on

2006 Volvo S40 2.4i 4dr Sedan (2.4L 5cyl 5M)

The S40 puts you in a European sedan for a lot less than Audi or BMW, and without compromising too much. The ride and performance have lived up to my expectations and everyday I have it I like it more and more. Almost 6000 miles and no problems, mileage has been okay for a 5cylinder and the feeling of safety just exudes from every cranny of this car. The S40 gives a very rewarding ownership exp. for someone who has had hondas and fords until now. I'm very happy I chose the S40 over my other choice...06' Accord!

Long list of safety features just boggle me for this price and level of car. Solid drive feel, very attractive profiles from many angles...just gets better looking everyday for me! The T- tec seat along with overall construction of the very comfortable seats.

Make trip computer standard. Options packages make car get very expensive fast, make more features stand alone options. A little more cabin room wouldn't hurt.