2005 Volvo S40 Consumer Review: Volvo for Life

2005 Volvo S40 - Consumer Review

Volvo for Life
By Bonnie on

2005 Volvo S40 2.4i Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.4L 5cyl 5M)

I've had several cars in my life. When it came time to look for something new, we went to the typical dealers. Just by chance, we stopped in at a Volvo dealer never thinking we could afford one. Well, we were wrong .. but most importantly, I wound up in my Volvo S40. This car kicks. I call it my zippy car. It's so comfortable and fun to drive, I'm now Volvo for Life. My husband had just bought a Pontiac Bonneville a month earlier and wishes he could get into the Volvo S80, but he would be up-side down, so we'll have to wait until his car is paid off in 2010 ... bummer. In the mean time, I'm enjoying my Volvo and recommend it to anyone. My Dad always said they are the safest car out.

I love the looks and performance. This car is so fun to drive. Maybe the convertable next time?!!!

I like the center console, however the back portion could be put to better use. It is awkward to keep anything in that back side of the console.