2005 Volvo S40 Consumer Review: This baby begs to be driven!

2005 Volvo S40 Sedan - Consumer Review

This baby begs to be driven!
By SteveSS on

2005 Volvo S40 T5 Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

I love driving this vehicle more and more each day. I travel a lot of back country roads and this beauty performs! Only complaint so far, highway driving seems a bit harsh. Oddly enough I would think it would be smooth on the highway, it seems to ride better on hilly country roads. The S40 responds to your every need, its comfortable, responsive and turns heads. I test drove a 2005 Subaru Outback turbo, the 250hp did not come close to the performance of the 218hp Volvo. I originally wanted the AWD drive version but for some reason is hard to get. I opted for the automatic geartronic transmission, which is a blast to drive.

Upgraded 445W stereo kicks butt, ALL of the safety features, huge trunk, sporty ride, geartronic transmission, quick and responsive, dual zone auto-climate control.

Smoother highway ride, dealer would not budge on the sticker price, no factory incentives.