2005 Volvo S40 Consumer Review: Love it!

2005 Volvo S40 Sedan - Consumer Review

Love it!
By najowa on

2005 Volvo S40 T5 AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

I've had my S40 since June of this year, and am so happy with it. I love the way it looks, it has a great ride, and great performance. I can't wait to see how it does in the New England snow this winter, as I mainly wanted this car because of its AWD. I went with the Select Package, which includes the sunroof, larger wheels, and upgraded stereo. The sound is awesome; everyone comments on how nice the stereo is. Can't wait until the C70 convertible, based on the S40 platform, comes out next year.

Stereo, performance, style, comfort, roomy interior for a small car, solid feel. And love the fin on top of the car, too!

Please, please put a bigger gas tank in future models. At just over 15 gallons, I have to fill up way too often. Gas mileage could be better, but I notice it is improving now that the car has 5000 miles on it and has had two oil changes. I'm getting about 26.5 if all highway, 25 combined.