great care, great price
By harvey on
2005 Volvo S40 2.4i Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.4L 5cyl 5M)
i was shocked to read about all of the problems some people have had with their s40. the only problems i've had with mine are the ones i caused - i got a little too close to at trash can on the side of the road and cracked my mirror (but only the glass, the motor was fine), ran over a nail and got a flat, cracked my oil pan backing down a driveway even though i was extremely careful (i guess the car is a little low for a sedan). other than that, NO problems. i love harvey (my car)! super fun to drive and plenty of power. on a road trip to vegas i was approaching nascar speeds - and i don't have the more powerful turbo engine.
Favorite Features
center console - everyone loves the hidden compartment behind the it; the way the lcd panel contrast changes depending on the light; interior space efficiency; valet lock!!!
Suggested Improvements
sometimes i can't pull my seatbelt easily. it's annoying. a/c not super cold either. interior trunk release. parking brake grinds and sounds horrible if on an incline, even slips a little of wheels aren't turned.