Better than before...
By Airborne on
2005 Volvo S40 2.4i Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.4L 5cyl 5M)
I'm a high school senior, and I bought a 2003 Volvo S40 in May of 2003. I fell in love with it, it was fast and agile. But over time it started to rattle alot, and despite the dealers efforts, it always came back. So that led me to look for a new car. I stoped by the dealer to see what they'd give me for my old S40 when I saw the new one. I test drove a 2.4i with the Premium and Sport package and settled on a Silver 2.4i w/ Black leather interior and the Premium package. Best buy I ever made. It's a night and day difference between the old one. This is quiet, fast, the sound system is unbeleiveable and even safer than before. I got a discount for being a returing customer and it was worth it.
Favorite Features
Favorite Features are: 1) Great looks (It turns heads a lot) 2) Comfort of the seats 3) Sound system 4) Easy to read dials and controls 5) Ability to customize all the aspects of the car in the Menu computer 6) Laser key is super light 7) Great value 9) Excelent saftey 10) THE LOOKS!!!
Suggested Improvements
Improvments would be... 1) Left mirror doesnt have a wide horizontal movement. 2) The B-pillars are a little thick and that makes it hard to turn your head to see if a cars next to you. 3) A tiny bump in HP for the 2.4I 4) *People have complained about rearward visibilty but I see no problem with it