2005 Volvo S40 Consumer Review: Awesome first car!!!

2005 Volvo S40 - Consumer Review

T5 Sedan (2.5L 5-cyl. Turbo AWD 6-speed Manual)

Awesome first car!!!
By Steven on

2005 Volvo S40 T5 AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

This is my very first car. I got it with all options icluding navigation. It is a very quick car and fun to drive. I got black on black and I think it is the best combination and I get looks from young and older people. The upgraded sound system is better than my mom's mercedes upgraded sound system and it makes a lot of bass. Im glad I chose this over the bmw 3- series, the Acura TSX, and lexus is300. I would also reccomend the trip to Sweden to test our your car and see the whole process involved in making a volvo. It was very fun and interesting.

The power is great. 0-60 time. The navigation system is much easier than mercedes and lexus. The sound system is better than any car I have ever driven in. The slim front panel looks really cool. The heated seats work really well, and the outside looks sharp with the 17 inch rims and rear spoiler.

The door handles and many things you touch are too small. There is NO trunk room at all. Very minimal rear leg room. Steering wheel controls take time to get used to. No place to put change and cheap cup holders. Black on black gets HOT and DIRTY. Cost too much, over $38,000 for an S40 is a bit much