2005 Volvo S40 Consumer Review: 2005 Volvo S40 T5 FWD Great an

2005 Volvo S40 - Consumer Review

T5 Sedan (2.5L 5-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Manual)

2005 Volvo S40 T5 FWD Great and fun car!
By khyelton on

2005 Volvo S40 T5 Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

I just turned 16 and my parents bought me this car for my first car. I have had it almost a year now, and it has almost 100,000 miles on it and it is just as great as the day I drove it off the lot. It handle's great on country roads, and even better on interstate's which is where I usually drive. It gets a combined average 25 MPG. I use 93 octane (premium) fuel and it seems to get better gas milage. I haven't had any problems out of this car! It has been a great car, and look forward to driving it for another 10 years. Just had an oil chage, new brakes, tires, and detailed, and it is good as new! I have never had any trouble out of this car! It's an amazing car!

Stylish car, comfortable, fast, turns heads! It's an unusual car, not something that everyone has like a Honda or Ford. Heated seats are great and I love the mesh storage space along the front seats. The memory seats are great, since other people drive my car, my seat always goes back to where I left it. Radio is stylish and the controls are easy to use. Xenon headlights make it look like day time at night, and the bright beams are amazing! The low profile antenna for the radio oh the roof is nice too. I love everything about this car! Low maintenance, and the people at the Volvo dealership are professional and kind.

The only improvement I would suggest is rear AC/Heat, and a way to connect an iPod. The FM transmitter for the iPod is full of static. But nothing mechanically I would suggest to change.