2005 Volvo S40 Consumer Review: 2005 S40 T5 AWD

2005 Volvo S40 Sedan - Consumer Review

2005 S40 T5 AWD
By jstephens617 on

2005 Volvo S40 T5 AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

I bought this car used in 2006 with 20K miles on it. This was my first "new" car purchase out of college. The dealership gave me a great deal at 22K fully loaded with leather, cold weather package, sunroof, etc. I needed the all wheel drive since I drive roughly 100 miles round trip to work. This car has excellent acceleration and while on the highway it has no need to downshift to pass somebody. The power range and turbo plus the AWD system make this car a blast so drive. The geartronic transmission make the drive even more enjoyable by allowing me to switch into manual mode when needed.

The memory seats (so my wife can have her position and I can have mine) so there's no need to find that "perfect" positioning every time. Also the heated mirrors and windshield washer fluid (it helps ease the tension with this nasty New England weather)

Better radio or whatever needs to be done to keep it from losing reception randomly.