2004 Volvo S40 Consumer Review: 2 Years Later I STILL Love it!

2004 Volvo S40 - Consumer Review

2.4i Sedan (2.4L 5-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

2 Years Later I STILL Love it!!
By Restongal on

2004 Volvo S40 2.4i 4dr Sedan (2.4L 5cyl 5A)

Okay I have had this car over two years and have done some serious driving, at just over 42,000 miles I've driven in most every weather condition and this car has passed with flying colors through all of them. I was stuck in a major snow storm in Maine, put the car in "winter mode" and had no problem driving where many others had to pull over. The 2.4 has plenty of get up and go, and I love the looks it gets from others, I have had several people stop and ask me about it. It handles well and corners darn good with no fishtailing, which I am sure the stability control is responsible for. I recomend this car highly!!!

Center console, I put my CD's behind it and everyone is floored by how thin it is. Classy but fun styling, with the moonroof and all the windows open who needs a convertable? There is not much I don't like.

Possibly deeper cup holders, the big sizes of drinks can tip a little if a sudden stop is made. The hood release is way under the dashboard, but these are minor things and I really had to think of something