2009 Volvo C70 2.5L 5-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - BOM BOM POW!

2009 Volvo C70 - Consumer Review

BOM BOM POW!
By MYVOLVOC70 on

2009 Volvo C70 T5 2dr Convertible (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6M)

I am a loyal Volvo customer and have owned a Volvo since 2001. My latest purchase exceeds my expectation. The car has a well thought out design both inside and out. The "tranformer" like hardtop puts on a fun show. My car is smooth as silk. And the bass on the audio is awesome. The turbo has a nice punch and you can pick up speed pretty well, but I don't think I will be drag racing this car. The room in this car for a convertible is surprising and even my over 6ft men in my life have leg room. The safety features that Volvo has included along with that smooth ride makes you feel safe and secure even with the top down.

Favorite Features

The sound system is superb. We like that you can customer set the surround sound. The speakers in the back seat "tickle your bottom" if the song has a strong base. This car is meant for cruising! The design of the valet key is SMART. I LOVE THIS CAR!

Suggested Improvements

More glove compartment and back seat storage would be nice. Would like to have consistent pick up once you hit 45 mph...it feels like the turbo looses a little of its spunk at 45 mph.